Thursday 1 March 2012

Well this is it. I never thought I was the type of person to write a blog but thought I might give it a go as a place to share my love of nature, the Great British outdoors, conservation and photography. Please bear with me, english was never my favouritr subject, but I will do my best to string a few sentences together whenever I have something interesting to say. For the time being I think I will post some of my favourite wildlife photos from adventures gone by then aim to start record trips I have been on and the things I have seen.

Well in terms of interest I love really anything to do with nature. In autumn its funghi, in summer its moths and orchids, at the moment its birds of prey. I love the beauty to be seen in nature.

But its not just the flora and fauna. I love the landscapes, the climate, the sounds and smells of the outdoors. So for the time being I will finish with a picture of some woodland in the place I love to go as often as I can, Glen Coes, Scotland. So for now, goodnight people and I promise to write more again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment