Wednesday 11 April 2012

Well guys I have been back at work a whole two days and already im feeling fed up of lack of communication but not to worry tomorrow im catching the train to Edinburgh to co lead another NTS Thistle Camp to the beautiful island of Iona! I have only been there once before and only for a day on route to Staffa to see puffins but I cant wait to get back over there. All I remember from my brief visit last time was the Corncrakes making their unusual calls that sound like someone running their nail quickly along a comb. They are fab and Im really looking forward to the fact that im camping the first two nights as I think it will be awesome to listen to the corncrakes at night. Anyway I am going to attempt to keep blogging whilst im away on my new fangled phone, but if that doesnt work then I'll try and draft it all and write it up when I am back home. So for now enjoy the weather and the nature that surrounds you all, remember taking notice of the beauty around you improves your wellbeing. Its simple so make sure you take time to take notice. x

No comments:

Post a Comment